BOTOX™ is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in the beauty industry and is most commonly used for reducing the appearance of fine lines and facial wrinkles.
For enhanced results, Botox is frequently combined with injectable wrinkle fillers, such as Juvederm™, Juvederm Ultra™, Vollure™, and Vobella™.
What is BOTOX™ Cosmetic?
- BOTOX™ Cosmetic is a highly purified protein that has a better safety record than the common aspirin. Since the FDA approved BOTOX™ in 2002, over 11 million men and women have been treated, making it the number one cosmetic product in the US today.
How does it work?
- Botulinum toxin or commonly known as Botox™, targets one of the underlying causes of wrinkles such as frown lines and crow’s feet. When injected into the corresponding areas of concern, it works by preventing signals from the nerve cells reaching muscles, therefore paralyzing them. Botox™ temporarily reduces this muscle activity so you’ll begin to notice a visible smoothing of these lines. Botulinum toxin has proven to be a successful and valuable therapeutic protein for temporary improvement of moderate to severe crow’s feet and frown lines.
How long does BOTOX™ last?
- Typically, it takes 24-72 hours for botulinum toxin to take effect. In very rare circumstances, it may take as long as 4-8 days for the full effect of botulinum toxin to be observed. Full effect can sometimes take up to two weeks, however, the results last up to 3-4 months. To maintain your new look, you will need to repeat treatments approximately every 3-4 months.
What are the benefits?
- The best non-surgical solution to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, many men and women can experience a flawless complexion without the need for surgical enhancement. BOTOX™ Cosmetic is minimally invasive and can help with wrinkles on the forehead and crow’s feet around the eyes. Also a clinically proven way to lift the brows, since over time your eyebrows begin to drop or lower, with BOTOX™ Cosmetic treatments you can lift the brow making your face look less tired, giving you a more youthful appearance.
Will I look overdone?
- Botox™ Cosmetic is a technique sensitive treatment. You should not lose the ability to show expression when you are treated by someone who is licensed, trained, and a medical expert in facial anatomy. It is important to talk to your provider about the results you want from treatment. Our facility does not have a minimum or maximum price you have to purchase. We advise you consult with the provider the time of your appointment and discuss your expectations.
Does the treatment hurt?
- Some patients report that being injected with Botox™ Cosmetic feels like a pinch. Any injections can hurt, but the needles used for Botox™ injections are very small, so if there is any pain or discomfort it will be minimal. If you are concerned about discomfort, your provider may apply a topical numbing cream or may use an ice pack to numb the area before administering your treatment.
How long does the treatment take and what do I do after injections?
- The injection treatment including speaking with your provider can take approximately 15- 20 minutes and requires minimal downtime or recovery – it’s often called a lunchtime procedure. Post injection treatment, we highly recommend not to lay down up to 4 hours, skipping the gym for at least 24 hours and not massaging the injections site because possible swelling bruising and redness that often occurs after receiving Botox injections. All these recommendations are for the best post treatment results and give the Botox the full time to settle in and do its job.
What Is Kybella™ ?
Kybella™ is a prescription medicine used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin, also called “double chin”. It is not known if Kybella™ is safe and effective for use outside of the submental area and in children less than 18 years of age.
Kybella™ is the first and only FDA-approved injectable treatment to improve the appearance of moderate to severe fat beneath the chin by physically destroying fat cells.
Kybella™ may be right for you if:
- You’re bothered by fat under the chin, also known as submental fullness
- You don’t want surgery
- You feel the condition makes you look older or heavier than you actually are
- You eat well and exercise, but submental fullness does not go away
How many treatment sessions will I need?
Your healthcare provider will help you determine how many treatment sessions you need based on the amount and distribution of your submental fat and your personal treatment goals. Up to 6 treatments may be administered, spaced no less than 1 month apart.
What can I expect after my treatment session?
For most patients, downtime occurred most commonly after the first treatment session. You should be able to resume your normal daily activities, but are likely to have swelling, so keep your social plans and work commitments in mind when scheduling your treatment.
Prior to your treatment session, your healthcare provider may apply ice/cold packs or topical and /or injectable local anesthesia to the treatment area to make you more comfortable. He or she may also suggest you take an over-the-counter pain reliver before your appointment. After treatment, apply ice or a cold pack to the treatment area for 10 to 15 minutes, as needed.
Smooth your Parentheses Lines!
Aging, genetics, and environmental factors like sun exposure can cause parentheses lines to become more visible. JUVEDERM VOLLURE™ XC subtly smooths these lines to deliver results that last.
JUVEDERM VOLLURE™ XC is the first and only filler proven to last up to 18 months in moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
Over time, your skin loses elasticity, which contributes to moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
While serums and creams work on the skin’s surface, JUVEDERM VOLLURE™ XC add volume to smooth these lines and folds, to help give you the subtle, long-lasting results you want.
365 Reasons To Ask For It By Name
The only FDA-approved HA filler that offers smooth and natural looking results that last up to 1 year with 1 treatment.
- SMOOTH-only JUVEDERM™ XC is manufactured using HYLACROSS™ technology, creating smooth-consistancy gel the flows easily into the skin
- COMFORTABLE- and because JUVEDERM™ XC is infused with lidocaine, a commmon anesthetic, you’ll be more comfortable during treatment (compared to the nonlidocaine JUVEDERM™ formulations)
Your Smile Is Too Important To Ignore
Four types of facial wrinkles and folds- parentheses lines, vertical lip lines, corner lines, and marionette lines- can form around your nose and mouth. They may appear deeper when you smile. And when you are not smiling, they can even make people think you are sad. JUVEDERM™ XC can smooth the wrinkles and folds around your smile. You may have heard about how well JUVEDERM™ XC corrects parentheses lines. The US and the world’s #1 selling dermal filler can also moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds such as vertical lip lines, corner lines, and marionette lines that appear around your nose and mouth.
Ask For The Only FDA Approved HA Filler That Lasts Up To 1 Year With 1 Treatment!
With long lasting JUVEDERM™ XC, you can treat those parentheses lines on the side of your nose and mouth for up to 1 year with 1 treatment. *No other hyaluronic acid (HA) can say that.
Ask for results that are customized for you!
Worried about a one-size-fits-all wrinkle treatment? With JUVEDERM™ XC injectable gel, your doctor customizes your treatment for you, and gives you the instant, natural looking results you want – all in one treatment.
JUVEDERM ULTRA XC
JUVEDERM™ Ultra XC adds fullness to the lips for up to 1 year with optimal treatment.
Whether you’ve noticed your lips thinning over time, or simply want fuller lips, JUVEDERM™ Ultra XC can give you natural-looking results that last. Results may vary.
First and Only Filler Approved for Lip Augmentation that Lasts Up to One Year
In clinical trials of JUVEDERM™ Ultra XC, the majority of subjects reported improvement in the softness, smoothness and natural look and feel of their lips through one year. In clinical trials, 79% of subjects showed a meaningful improvement in lip fullness three months after treatment. Additionally, more than 78% of subjects reported an improvement in their overall satisfaction with the look and feel of their lips at one year after treatment.
“I often see patients who have thin lips or lips that have become thinner over time. When discussing lip treatment with patients, they most often express concern over being able to achieve a natural-looking result. This is why I am very pleased that Allergan has conducted additional research to receive FDA approval of JUVEDERM™ Ultra XC for this new indication,” said Dr. Suzanne Kilmer, board certified dermatologist, clinical trial investigator and Director of the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California. “Now, physicians and their patients can achieve the natural-looking results they have come to know and expect with JUVEDERM™ Ultra XC, in the lips.”
JUVEDERM™ Ultra XC is a smooth gel formulation made up of a modified form of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring sugar found in the human body. The role of HA in the skin is to deliver nutrients and help the skin retain its natural moisture and softness. The gel formulation also contains a small amount of local anesthetic (lidocaine), which helps to improve the comfort of the injection.
Find Out More Today!
A youthful profile starts with the apples of your cheeks.
- Instantly adds volume lost to aging in the cheek area.
- Creates contour and a subtle lift
- Natural-looking results last up to 2 years.
Is Volume Loss In The Cheeks Making You Look Older?
As you age, it’s not just about lines and wrinkles. Your cheeks also lose volume and the skin may sag. That’s why a more youthful profile starts with the apples of your cheeks.
Discover The First & Only FDA-Approved Injectable Gel For The Cheek Area.
- Adds volume lost to aging for adults over 21 years of age
- Creates contour and a subtle lift instantly
- Help restore a more youthful profile for up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- Provides natural-looking results
- Is a nonsurgical treatment
- Contains a modified hyaluronic acid (HA) made from a naturally occurring complex sugar
How It Works
JUVEDERM VOLUMA™ XC is injected under the skin using a fine needle. It can instantly add just enough volume to gently lift the cheek area. To reduce discomfort during the procedure JUVEDERM VOLUMA™ XC contains an aesthetic called lidocaine.
EVERYONE WILL NOTICE.
No One Will Know!
Something For Lips & Lines that is subtle and proven to last.
Juvederm VolbellaXC™ may be right for you if…
- You would like to add subtle volume to your lips
- You would like to soften the appearance of your vertical lip lines
- You want natural-loooking, long-lasting results
Some women may wish to add subtle volume to their lips; others may want to soften the appearance of the vertical lines above them. Lines such as these are often caused by factors such as sun exposure or repeated muscle movement.
Fortunately there’s Juvederm VolbellaXC™ the first and only FDA-approved filler proven to increase lip fullness and soften the apprearance of vertical lip lines for up to 1 year.
Proven to increase satisfaction!
- 96% of people treated experienced improvement in satisfaction with their lips 3 months later.
- 88% of people treated experienced improvement in satisfaction with their lip lines 3 months later.
The majority of patients continued to report improved satisfaction with their lips & lip lines through 1st year.