What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser Hair removal has been a part of many human cultures for centuries. Methods for removing hair can range from extracting to shaving to burning the hair. These practices, while able to remove hair, can be painful and time consuming for maintaining the desired level of hair loss.
Laser hair removal is a safe and effective method for treating unwanted hair that provides longer and faster results. TVV MediSpa is happy to offer Corpus Christi as well as other locales this state-of-the-art, virtually pain-free method for removing unwanted hair on many areas of both the female and male body.
The ideal candidate:
Laser Hair Removal can be done on just about anyone of any gender or ethnicity. Better results occur for individuals with darker pigmented hair and lighter skin tones. This does not preclude those with darker skin tones or lighter colored hair from having the procedure done. Dr. Javier Alonso’s specially trained staff are able to advise each individual of steps to aid in the process.
There are cautions for those who are pregnant or lactating as well as those who have had recent surgical procedures or have active cancer concerns. It is important to be in honest communication about any health issues you may have. There may be precautions depending on your specific health needs.
- Virtually Painless
- All Skin Tones & Hair Types
- Tanned Skin
- Speedy Application
- No Down Time
- Proven Safety Record
- Any Area Of The Body
- Dual Machines, Amazingly Quick
- Non-surgical, Non-invasive
- State Of The Art Lasers
- Easy, Simple Hair Removal Method
- Long-term Results
The Laser Hair Removal Process:
Laser hair removal is based on selective photothermolysis. In layman’s terms, when the laser passes over a treatment area specific cells are damaged based on specified wavelengths but leaves other cells undamaged. For hair removal, this means that the laser is set to target hair follicles and damage them to keep new hair from growing. At the same time, other cells, such as those for the skin and surrounding tissue, are left undamaged. The staff at TVV MediSpa are specially trained to ensure the safety and maximum comfort of the procedure for a virtually pain-free process.
A laser hair removal session begins with prepping the area for treatment which includes cleansing and applying gel. For TVV MediSpa, it is required that the area to be treated is freshly shaved prior to the session. Let the provider know if you have had any recent procedures to the area to be treated, including waxing or dermabrasion. After being prepped, the laser is passed over the treatment area with gentle swipes.
Depending on the size of the area being treated, one session can last from 30 to 90 minutes. Many can immediately return to their normal routine depending on the treatment area. However, it is important to follow any specific post-care instructions that are given. Several sessions may be needed in order to achieve maximum results. This is determined in guidance with the provider.
INTENSE PULSE LIGHT
We are in the middle of the Technology era, were we now have the capability to “turn back the time” and rejuvenate our skin.
Brown spots, broken capillaries and other fallout from photoaging are easy targets for systems that use broadband light to repair these defects through a process called photorejuvenation. Additionally, facial wrinkles can now be treated non-ablatively, contributing to a more youthful appearance.
Using relatively low-energy, short-pulse broadband light, imperfections such as erythema of rosacea, superficial telangiectasia, dyschromia, age spots and other discolored signs of photoaging can be gently heated and eliminated, replaced by newer, younger looking skin.
Why Harmony™ is a good choice:
- The results are immediate and improve with successive treatments.
- Each treatment is gentle and allows them to continue all routine activities.
- Treatments can be done during a lunch hour and no one will notice any sign of treatment, just a gradual improvement in the skin’s appearance!
CLEAR AWAY AGING SKIN FOR A MORE YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE!
The ClearLift tip represents the latest alternative to skin resurfacing and cosmetic surgery. For Fine lines and wrinkles, scars and striae, sunspots and age spots.
IT’S LIKE LASER SURGERY!
ClearLift can take years off your face in just minutes, providing similar results to chemical peeling and laser resurfacing. The treatment is virtually painless and has absolutely no downtime, making it the first laser treatment for sensitive areas of the body including hands, neck, decolletage and around the eyes.
FACIAL RESURFACING ON YOUR LUNCH HOUR!
- Virtually Painfree
- No Downtime
- Short Treatment
- Proven Safety
- For All Skin Color
ADVANCED LASER TECHNOLOGY
Microscopic Holes Under The Skin
ClearLift emits short, yet extremely powerful bursts of light which reach underneath the skin’s surface; stimulating collagen and breaking apart unwanted pigmentation.
Bypassing The Outer Layer
The unique characteristic of ClearLift is the fractional pattern which doesn’t ablate the skin.
By avoiding damage to the skin’s outer layer, the treatment becomes virtually painless with quicker results and no downtime.
Call Today To Find Out How ClearLift Can Help You!
The material appearing on this Website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and should not replace professional medical advice. It is intended for educational purposes only.
Rejuvenate Your Skin in Only 60 Days!
3 Technologies + 60 Days = A complete skin rejuvenation
Rejuvenate your skin with Laser360™.
It’s an exciting new aesthetic treatment that combines three revolutionary technologies to deliver softer, younger-looking skin in just 60 days.
The Laser360 treatment reveals brighter, younger and healthier-looking skin, from the inside out. It treats fine lines, wrinkles and discolorations from deep within the skin to give you a lasting new, revitalized look.
Is Laser360™ right for me?
If you’re not ready for a facelift, but you’re no longer satisfied with the results of topical creams and lotions, Laser360 is for you.
Laser360™ treatments will improve your skin’s color, texture and tone. Visit our office and we will combine the three different technologies into a treatment plan that is customized exclusively for you.
What It Is!
Laser360™ consists of a series of office visit treatments with an aesthetic medical professional. The treatments are safe, comfortable and effective without injections, surgery or downtime. Laser360 will even out your skin color and reduce tiny broken blood vessels. It firms up loose skin around your eyes, nose and jaw, so you regain a more youthful, contoured appearance.
Specially designed for the delicate skin on the face, neck and chest, Laser360 treats all of these areas:
- Under the Eyes
- Upper lip
- Around the Mouth
What you can expect!
Laser360™ is a non-invasive, comfortable procedure that provides lasting results in just 60 days. It can be used on any skin type, and you are free to return to work immediately after each session.
Is it safe?
The device that delivers Laser360™ , the Harmony™XL System, has been cleared by the FDA for more than 60 aesthetic and medical applications. Harmony has been used to treat thousands of patients worldwide, with beautiful results.
How Does Laser360 Work?
Laser360™ uses three technologies to provide complete skin rejuvenation:
- AFT intense pulsed light for color
Pulses of light even out your skin color and reduce tiny broken blood vessels and other color irregularities.
- Near-infrared for tightness
Deep heating helps firms up any loose skin so you regain a more youthful, contoured appearance.
- Pixel™ for texture and tone
This precision laser creates thousands of microscopic perforations, which stimulate new collagen to grow. The new collagen improves your skin’s texture and tone to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. The skin around each of these perforations remains intact, which allows the skin’s top layer to heal from the edge of these tiny holes very rapidly.
Each technology is delivered through a simple handpiece that is placed against your skin. The treated area will gradually rejuvenate over the course of your customized treatment plan.
How long will a treatment take?
- Each treatment takes just a few minutes. During each session, you may have treatments that involve more than one of the Laser360 technologies. Your exact treatment regimen will depend on your individual condition. Before you get started, our staff will explain each of the treatments you should have and how long you should wait between treatments.
Do I need to plan for time off, for the treatments?
- No. Laser360™ requires no “down” or recovery time. You can have a treatment and can usually return to work or school immediately, certainly by the following day.
What alternatives to Laser360 are available?
- Creams and lotions can be used at home, but usually provide only a slight benefit and must be used indefinitely to maintain even modest results.
- Other laser and light-based devices work well, but they typically focus on just one aspect of skin rejuvenation (color, texture, or tightening). They may be quite painful, have significant downtime and may not be suitable for all skin types.
- Surgery may be indicated for extreme cases, but it is much riskier than any non-invasive technique.
- Laser360™ is a non-invasive, comfortable, no downtime procedure that provides lasting results in just 60 days. It combines three technologies to address all aspects of skin rejuvenation and can be used on any skin type.
How long will my results last?
- Laser360™ is the ideal procedure to eliminate the discoloration and textural irregularities that make your skin look older. But even after the procedure, you will continue to age and to be affected by the sun and elements.
- To maintain the healthy glow that Laser360 can bring, patients may choose to come back periodically for touch-up treatments.
How much does it cost?
- Laser360™ costs vary, depending on your treatment area and skin condition. Please schedule an appointment at our office and ask for a quotation. Compared with individual laser treatments, Laser360 represents a very smart investment that delivers beautiful results.
TVV MediSpa is proud to announce the newest technology to come to Corpus Christi has arrived at our medi spa. As a JuVaShape™ Certified Provider, we are the only medi spa in the area to offer the newest breakthough technology for full body and face rejuvenation. JuVaShape™ uses the latest cutting edge non-invasive radio frequency technology today to deliver concentrated thermal energy to renew, revitalize and refresh your body and face!
Smooth skin. Firm contours. Glowing radiance.
These are the hallmarks of youthful beauty. But over time, the effects of aging and sun exposure can take their toll and visual imperfections begin to appear.
the feeling of fresh, youthful skin doesn’t have to escape forever. Now you can turn back the clock quickly, comfortably, and without surgery with JuVaShape Ultra, a non-invasive, state-of-the-art solution for face & body aesthetic enhancement.
Multiple clinical studies and thousands of satisfied patients have proven JuVaShape Ultra’s safety and effectiveness.
Using the power of combined technologies, juVaShape Ultra offers customized treatments for cellulite and skin resurfacing that reveal your natural beauty – with visible, reliable, lasting results.
- Focused treatment selectively targets your specific aesthetic concern without harming untreated areas, for precise treatment and quick revcovery.
- Reliable and long-lasting results – technologies and treatment options give you faster, longer-lasting results, with fewer treatment sessions.
- Safe and effective for all skin typesTreatments are safe and effective
- Comfortable – Gradual heating and an integrated cooling system prevent pain for more comfortable treatments.
- No downtime – You can return to your normal activities immediately after treatment.
The dimpled, lumpy skin associated with cellulite is a challenging concern that plagues many women today. Numerous remedies are available, but ultimately, most are ineffective. JuVaShape Ultra offers a clinically-proven solution of cellulite. A combination of RF energy and a massage device increases metabolism of fat tissue – reducing fat cell volume and stimulating lymphatic drainage of broken down cellulite, leaving you with firmer, visibly smoother skin.
What is VeinWave™?
VeinWave™ is an FDA-cleared treatment for spider veins and telangiectasis on the face and body. This is an alternative procedure to laser and sclerotherapy and very effective for those difficult to hide facial veins and cherry angiomas.
Is VeinWave™ for my type of veins and skin?
VeinWave™ is safe for all skin types and does not cause loss of pigmentation. The VeinWave™ effectively treats all red or blue veins and cherry angiomas.
What is the VeinWave™?
The VeinWave™ treatment is minimally invasive, literally breaching only the top layers of skin, and should not pierce the vessel. The nickel needles are insulated with a micro sheath so as not to cause advert trauma to the surrounding tissue. The effect of the treatment is ‘instant’ – you see the veins disappearing immediately. Some patients leave the treatment without any real visible sign on the skin, other than the lack of veins, and some with more sensitive skin may suffer minor reddening which should disappear within a few days if not hours.
What should I expect?
The sensation to most is similar to a warm pin prick, others relate it to a minor sting but which does not linger – often it depends upon the location of the treatment. Either way, any discomfort is said to be incomparable to the pain of some laser based treatments and is undoubtedly more effective.
Immediately after the treatment you can resume everyday activities. Avoid the sun for a couple of days or use sun block. After a few days very small micro-crusts like the marks from a cat scratch can appear where VeinWave™ has been applied. This is normal and no special care is needed. These will disappear on their own. It is best not to retreat an area for 6 weeks. At that time your practitioner is best able to see if any small veins remain. Once a thread vein has been successfully treated it cannot come back. It is possible to make more thread veins but these too can be treated.
Is VeinWave™ safe?
The treatment is FDA-cleared. This is a safe treatment for spider veins that does not require medication, bandaging, or special post-treatment.
Laser Tattoo Removal – Solution For Unwanted Tattoos
With the overwhelming popularity of tattoos over the last ten years, the market for effective removal has exploded. Tattoos are created by injecting colored pigment into small deep holes made in the skin. Regardless of whether a tattoo artist or an untrained individual injects the pigment, the marks or designs are relatively permanent. When people subsequently want their tattoos removed, most physicians today consider laser surgery one of the best methods.
What To Do About Your Unwanted Tattoo
For many people, the tattoo that seemed like a good idea at one time is no longer something they want to display. Fortunately, advanced laser technology is often able to erase or diminish the tattoo mark.
Effective treatment for dark tattoo inks
Lasers remove tattoo ink with the energy of light:
- Minimal risk of side effects
- Effective treatment for dark tattoo inks (black, blue and green)
- Dramatic results after several treatments
Dr. Alonso and TVV MediSpa bring to Corpus Christi the most exciting new technology available to treat nail fungus with no anesthesia and no downtime.
Lasers remove nail fungus with the energy of light:
- More successful than topical therapies
- More effective and safer than oral medications
- In-office treatment takes only about 30-minutes
- Pain free with no harmful side effects